Monday, September 20, 2010

A fresh start...

The past year has shown many changes, some exciting, although nerve racking/stressful at times -
  • I brought my house from my ex
  • I went and studied cert III in aged care (something I have wanted to do for years)
  • Then, I got a job working in my chosen field:)

....For the fisrt time in a long time, I actually LOVE my job!!

I feel I am finally moving my life in a better direction, and doing things for me...and it actually feels good. My confidence is improving....I have always been a quiet and shy person, and I am starting to open up to people...though not everything in life is going to plan...mainly weight issues, I am up to 95 kilo's ...and feel horrible

Which comes to my next lot of dot points-

  • I need to get myself organised

Working longer hours...Im not really eating properly, mostly on the run...l need to organise to take lunch with me...and to have healthy dinners organised...which l know will also save me money:)

  • I need to make time for exercise

I honestly can't remember the last time I did any form of exercise...I have heaps of equipment gathering dust...I need to get off my ass and use it!!

  • I need to start drinking water again!

I am going to start with a 600ml bottle.

These three things are what I am aiming to concentrate on, ...wish me luck:)

3 comments:

  1. I am with you on this Leigh-anne... I am struggling too.. I know what to do... I have done it before.. Now time to put it back into practise!! less than 100 days til kissmyarse so lets get into it!! Congrats on buying the house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big year it has been. And well done for recognising that you have the time and motivation right now to make some healthy changes.

    Congrats on the house, job, and everything that is going well right now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Leigh-anne! I know you can do it! You are a very strong person. X

    ReplyDelete